Notification of acceptance:
Workshop day: 08.11.2019
Topics of interest (one or several of the following):
- Intelligent vehicles (cars, UAVs, ...)
- Human-machine interaction
- Intelligence in the cockpit
- Robust accountable and scalable perception with neural networks and without
- Multi-modal perception and sensory integration
- Attention and cognitive control in visual and tactile perception
- Gesture recognition
- Perception for action
- Machine learning for vehicles
- Fast inference and learning
- Online learning and reliability
- Embedded machine learning
- Learning in complex hierarchical control systems
- Cognitive architectures and machine learning / neuronal networks
- Cognitive architectures for action selection
- Scalable cognitive architectures
- Learning cognitive architectures
Paper submission guidelines
We solicit contributions in the form of extended abstracts (min 2 pages, max 4 pages) in IEEE paper format to be presented at the workshop as posters. Please follow the authors guidelines and use the LaTex or MS Word templates for the IROS conference. Outstanding contributions will be selected for oral presentations.
Accepted papers and eventual supplementary material will be made available on the workshop website.
Please submit your contribution via EasyChair.
Award: Outstanding posters and demos will receive awards.